Break the Cycle, Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s largest annual fundraiser, is back for 2021.
Due to the covid-19 pandemic the event will, again, be held virtually. To get involved, get on your bike throughout May and June to raise money to fund the important work of our foundations.
Break the Cycle 2021 will culminate in a celebration event at Ashton Gate Stadium on Sunday June 27th 2021 which will be live streamed to watch at home and, covid permitting, there may be a chance for you to get involved!
All of the money raised at this event goes towards the incredible, life-changing work of Bristol Bears Community Foundation and you also have the chance to fundraise for your chosen charity including Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol City Robins Foundation
To get involved in Break the Cycle 2021 simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported
Last year’s virtual Break the Cycle event was a huge success with over 250 riders taking part, support from all of our professional clubs and over £15,000 raised and we would love to have a go at breaking that figure this year to support the life changing work that our foundations carry out every day.
We would love you to submit your videos, images and anything else to us throughout the Break the Cycle campaign, please submit all content using the BSF app or by tagging us on our social media channels using #BreakTheCycle2021