We are excited to announce that local independent financial planning and wealth management company Brunel Wealth will join us as Break the Cycle 2021 event partners.
As part of the wider Brunel Group, Brunel Wealth provide an independent financial planning and complete wealth management service to its clients, complementing the fully independent commercial, employee benefits and personal lines solutions provided by Brunel.
Break the Cycle is Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s largest annual fundraiser. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have had to adapt this year’s event which will be held virtually for the second consecutive year, therefore we are especially grateful to Brunel Wealth for getting behind this year’s event.
Carl Tuttiett, Head of Financial Planning at Brunel Wealth, said: “Having worked with the Bristol Sport foundations in the past, we felt honoured to be involved with Break the Cycle 2021, supporting Bristol and surrounding areas. To us, giving back to the local communities in which we operate is so important”.
“For many years the Brunel team have been passionate about engaging with the community through supporting local sports and incentives. The work the Foundation do is inspirational, offering life-changing programmes to all age groups and enhancing community engagement at all levels. We are proud to be associated with this fantastic cause and to help raise as much money as possible. We wish everyone taking part the best of luck for the cycle!”
Paul Glanville, BSF Corporate Partnerships Manager, said: “We are very pleased to welcome Brunel Wealth to the Break the Cycle event partner team and would like to thank the team for supporting this years’, slightly different, event. The only way that this event can go ahead is with the support of our fantastic corporate partners who make it possible to raise much needed funds for our foundations”.
To get involved and support the life changing work delivered by the Bristol Bears Community Foundation; simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported