We are delighted to announce that Bristol based recruitment company Heat Recruitment have agreed to come on board to support this year’s Break the Cycle event.
Heat are Specialist Recruitment Consultants operating within the Engineering, Financial Services, General Insurance, Digital & Technology and Legal Sectors since 2005. We are very happy to be working together for a second time in a matter of months after Heat generously donated a number of laptops for the students on Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s HITZ programme to help enhance their learning experience. Heat have also previously taken part in our corporate Tag Rugby competition.
Steve Preston, Managing Director at Heat Recruitment, said: “The past year has been extremely challenging and very uncertain, and if there is one thing that I have seen and learnt is that community spirit, is one of essence and has grown stronger than ever before. Its good to know that the word spirit comes from the Latin word for “breath,” and like breath, spirit is considered a fundamental part of being alive. Therefore, at Heat we believe that a Positive Spirit is fundamental, and of great importance to a Community. At Heat, we truly love getting involved with the various foundations and organisations, especially sports related ones, encouraging people to get healthy and give back. We are so pleased to be involved with Bristol Bears Community Foundation and supporting this years’ Break the Cycle campaign and would urge everyone to get involved”
Paul Glanville said: We are delighted to welcome Heat Recruitment to the Break the Cycle event partner team and would like to thank Steve and the team for their generous support, without support from Heat and the rest of our fantastic event partners the event would not be financially sustainable’
To get involved and support the life changing work delivered by the Bristol Bears Community Foundation; simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported