Hydrock brings sustainable solutions to major infrastructure projects and landmark buildings across the UK. At the heart of this is unlocking complex sites, creating high-performing and energy-resilient, future-proofed buildings and infrastructure, and making ideas viable.
Break the Cycle is Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s largest annual fundraiser. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have had to adapt this year’s event which will be held virtually for the second consecutive year, therefore we are more grateful than ever for the support of our partners.
Chris Bowie-Hill, Director of Innovation Delivery at Hydrock, said: “Against the backdrop of the most extraordinary and challenging year globally in modern times, we want Hydrock to be a force for good.
“We want to make a positive contribution to the lives of the people who work for Hydrock, the communities we work in, to society generally and to the world. Being a member of the event partner team for Break the Cycle 2021 means we can support Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Bears Community Foundation in being a part of a proven programme that changes the lives of people across the region.”
Paul Glanville, Corporate Partnerships Manager at BSF, said: “We are very pleased to welcome Hydrock to the Break the Cycle event partner team and would like to thank the team for supporting this years’, slightly different, event. The only way that this event can go ahead is with the support of our fantastic corporate partners who make it possible to raise much needed funds for our foundations”.
To get involved and support the life changing work delivered by the Bristol Bears Community Foundation; simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported