🚴 Ex-professional cyclist and former Olympian, Oli Beckingsale is here this morning to give you and your family some top tips ahead of your Break the Cycle ride.
Today, Oli will talk you through expert advice on how to approach your ride to make it more enjoyable if you are an inexperienced cyclist, as well as some nice route suggestions.
Break the cycle is a family friendly event and we are raising money for some fantastic causes. Please see below for details on how to get involved 👇
To get involved and support the life changing work delivered by the Bristol Bears Community Foundation; simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported