We are delighted to announce digital sports platform PT Sportsuite as event partner for Break the Cycle 2021.
PT SportSuite is a highly modular digital platform that allows sports organisations of all kinds to create sustainable digital content ecosystems, with the ability to collect, store, publish, broadcast and monetise digital media like modern media powerhouses.
The partnership between Bristol Sport Foundation and PT SportSuite has already yielded the development of the groundbreaking Bristol Sport Foundation App, which aims to get Bristol active, healthy and happy using mobile technology and our brand new website and integrated web app, BSFTV.
Break the Cycle is Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s largest annual fundraiser. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have had to adapt this year’s event which will be held virtually for the second consecutive year.
Rich Cheary, PT SportSuite CEO, said: “Our sponsorship of Break the Cycle 2021 is a natural continuation of our commitment to partnering with BSF to support the great work they do in the community via the PT SportSuite digital ecosystem.
“As a team, our message has always been that we build digital platforms for community building. Our involvement in this campaign, which we’re positive will provide much needed funds towards the life-changing work of BSF, is very much in keeping with this philosophy, as well as an opportunity for community member to connect digitally and get active for a good cause.”
Paul Glanville, Corporate Partnerships Manager at Bristol Sport Foundation, said: “We are delighted to welcome PT SportSuite to the Break the Cycle event partner team and would like to thank Rich and the team for their generous support, the support from our fantastic event partners ensures that the event is financially sustainable and able to raise much needed funds for our foundations”
To get involved and support the life changing work delivered by the Bristol Bears Community Foundation; simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported