We are delighted to reveal that Bristol based full-service creative agency, and current Nascence partner, Sprague Gibbons is the latest company to pledge their support for Break the Cycle 2021 as event partners.
Break the Cycle is Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s largest annual fundraiser. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have had to adapt this year’s event which will be held virtually for the second consecutive year.
Sprague Gibbons, which is based in Queen Square, works with businesses across the UK, as well as the south west, providing advertising, branding, digital, design and communications services. It has supported local charities and community ventures throughout its 26-year history, and managing director, Peter Gibbons, has been personally involved with the Foundation since 2010 including as an ambassador and taking part in every Break the Cycle event since it’s conception.
Peter Gibbons said: “This event is very close to my heart and I’m incredibly proud to continue to support the Foundation through this very difficult period. The extraordinary passion and vitality of the foundation staff is contagious and its work in helping young folk through the power of sport is inspiring. Any small part we can play to change that by raising money is a good thing and I wish everyone taking part every success”.
Paul Glanville, Corporate Partnerships Manager at Bristol Sport Foundation, said: ‘We are proud of our long term partnership with Peter and the Sprague Gibbons team, our shared values around physical, and emotional well-being, inclusivity and giving back to our local community provide an incredible foundation and we look forward to the relationship going from strength to strength’
To get involved and support the life changing work delivered by the Bristol Bears Community Foundation; simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported