We are delighted to announce Chartered Financial Planning Firm The Aspire Partnership LLP as event partners of Break the Cycle 2021.
Aspire are already valued Nascence partners who have previously been involved in projects such as Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s Bright Sparks programme.
The team at Aspire are undertaking a dual fundraising campaign which will raise funds for the Bears Community Foundation starting with the Celebration of Sport event on 25th May. Aspire will then put 10p into the pot for every 100 steps taken over the next 32 days with a target of 3,200,000 steps and £1 for every mile cycled in the same period with a 3,200 mile target. The campaign finishes with a company-wide 30 mile Break the Cycle ride on the 25th June.
Break the Cycle is Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s largest annual fundraiser. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have had to adapt this year’s event which will be held virtually for the second consecutive year.
Ian Larthe de Langladure, Partner & Financial Planner at Aspire, said: We have been long term partners of the Bristol Bears Community Foundation and recognise the great work that they do. We hope that our month long fundraising focus will provide much needed financial support to keep that work going whilst also setting a challenge to everyone in the Aspire team to increase their own level of physical activity. The whole team are keen to get stepping and cycling!
Paul Glanville, Corporate Partnerships Manager at Bristol Sport Foundation, said: “We are delighted to welcome Aspire to the Break the Cycle event partner team and would like to thank Ian and the team for their generous support, the support from our fantastic event partners ensures that the event is financially sustainable and able to raise much needed funds for our foundations”.
To get involved and support the life changing work delivered by the Bristol Bears Community Foundation; simply follow these five steps…
1. Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
2. Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
3. Donate £5 – to our Break The Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
4. Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
5. And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported