As a leading provider of school and community sport programmes, BSF strives to invite individuals of the highest calibre. We are looking for passionate and dedicated coaches, who can deliver fun, inspiring, and engaging sports sessions in primary schools around Greater Bristol. Our coaches must share our commitment to using sport as an engagement tool to inspire young people to live Active. Healthy. Happy lives.
Working closely with our Forever Sport head coaches, you will play a key role in supporting children to fall in love with sport. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking charity that harnesses the power of sport to positively change lives.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• Experience/interest in coaching sport to children.
• A full valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable).
• The desire to learn how to create fun, inclusive, and high quality PE lessons.
• Inspire others with your energy, subject knowledge, and thirst for excellence.
• Always uphold professional standards and a can do attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• A great attitude towards developing yourself and the company.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• An enthusiastic and experienced team of coaches to work alongside.
• The equipment required to deliver sessions.
• Full BSF branded sports kit.
• Career progression opportunities with BSF.
– Professional development support, including help with applying for future roles.
– Opportunity to gain a level one coaching qualification.
– A dedicated one to one mentor to support your development.
Offices based at Ashton Gate Stadium; however, coaching delivery will be in primary schools throughout Greater Bristol.
25 hours per week, core working hours 9 and 4.30 with a 30 minute lunch break.
£3,003 – £5,791.50 (actual). Dependent on age. 25 hours per week for 6 months.
If you are interested in joining The Bristol Sport Foundation team, please contact your Job Centre work coach and quote Bristol Sport Foundation – Assistant Coach
. All applications must be submitted via your Job Centre work coach to be eligible for the position. Please email email@example.com
for further information
EXPECTED START DATE
Monday November 1st 2021, which will be an induction day.
EXPECTED FINISH DATE
The Kickstart scheme offers 6 months of employment. With a start date of 1st November 2021, this would give a finish date of 1st May 2022. Opportunities for further employment are dependent upon the success of the Kickstart placement.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted by Sunday 17th October 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd October.
The opportunity to work with wonderfully passionate people for a forward-thinking charity that makes a positive difference to 1000s of lives every year, branded Bristol Sport Foundation coaching clothing, travel expenses, one complimentary Bristol City Football & Bristol Bears Rugby tickets per home game, continued professional development opportunities, a fantastic open plan office at Ashton Gate Stadium and regular team social events.